Sunday, September 19, 2010

Take me to the ball game!!!

Every year I have the opportunity for San Francisco Giant's tickets through work.  Typically I get the bottom of the pile (I will never get Dodger tickets). I do try to pick the tickets latter in the year on the odd chance (lately) that they are part of a Pennant race.  And unlike the lowly Mariners (sorry Jim and Kate), they are in it!!!

Last year, I only was able to get two tickets.  This year, however, I was able to get four.  This meant that I could take the kids and give Beth the night off.  While Emma and Sophie have been to a couple of games before, this would be Myles first.


The nice thing about ATT Park is that they take into consideration making the game a family event.  In fact, if I had paid for the tickets and parking myself, I would have been out $240!!  So there are slides inside a Coca Cola bottle that the kids can slide down.


The game was pretty good, even though it was 3-0 in favor of the Brewers.  That was OK, because it meant 32 points on my fantasy team!!!

While we were watching the game, Myles and Sophie had Eskimo Pies and Emma had the classic bag (not box) of Cracker Jacks.


 
The kids and I had a great time.


No comments:

Post a Comment